Organic cotton clothing feels warm and soft, making people feel completely lose to nature and comfortable. Zero-distance contact with nature can release pressure and nourish spiritual energy.
Organic cotton clothing has good air permeability, absorbs sweat, dries quickly, is not sticky, does not greasy, and does not generate static electricity.
Organic cotton fabric does not cause allergy, asthma or atopic dermatitis because it is produced and processed without any chemical residues. Organic cotton clothes are very helpful for infants and toddlers. Because organic cotton is completely different from conventional cotton in general, it is natural and environmentally friendly in the process of planting and production and does not contain any toxic and harmful substances to your body.
Organic cotton is cotton that is produced and certified to organic standards. Its plantation maintains the health of soils, ecosystems and people by using natural processes rather than conventional farming. In other words, organic cotton farming is forbidden to use toxic chemicals or GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Instead, it combines tradition innovation and science to benefit the shared environment and promote a good quality of life for all involved.
Our organic cotton fabric is featured with the following advantages:
1. Organic cotton is warm and soft, making people feel completely close to nature and comfortable. The zero-distance close to nature can release pressure and nourish spiritual energy.
2. Organic cotton has good air permeability, fast drying, non-sticky and non-greasy, and will not produce static electricity.
3. Organic cotton due to the production and process of complete absence of chemical drug residues, so it will not induce allergies, asthma or atopic dermatitis. Organic cotton clothing are very helpful for people, especially for infants and young children. Because organic cotton and the general conventional cotton is completely different, the planting and production process of all-natural environmental protection, does not contain any toxic and harmful substances to the body.
4. Organic cotton has better air permeability, warm, wear organic cotton, feel very soft and comfortable, no stimulation, very suitable for the skin.
5. Strict organic certification ensures that no harmful chemicals are used from organic cotton fiber to finished products, especially in the dyeing process, it is absolutely not allowed to use toxic chemical dyestuffs.
What is the definition of organic cotton? Organic cotton, like fruits and vegetables, is defined as cotton with two characteristics :
1. It is not genetically modified (non-genetically modified)
2. It is grown without the use of any chemicals, pesticides, fertilizers or other industrial or agricultural substances. Organic cotton is much more environmentally friendly than conventional cotton. From seeds to forbidden pesticides and chemicals is certainly the greener way to produce textiles, especially when cotton is grown on such a large scale. In terms of sustainability, organic cotton scores highly because it does not require any non-renewable synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.
Evidence suggests that organic cotton crops retain and absorb water more efficiently because of lower levels of carbon and artificial matter in the soil.
Most organic cotton is picked entirely by hand, which preserves the length and strength of the fibers so that once the cotton is woven, it can be made into stronger, more durable textiles. In contrast, traditional cotton is grown much faster, and the use of agricultural machinery can damage fibers and lead to cotton loss.
In textile production, regular cotton is sometimes chemically treated, but organic cotton is mostly processed without chemicals. Natural or water-based materials are used to clean, whiten and dye finished textiles, which means that most organic cotton is usually less susceptible to allergic reactions to the skin, such as eczema. In addition, because organic cotton is not chemically removed from its natural wax content, the organic cotton suit is fitted with a noticeably soft texture and good breathability.