Many people mistakenly believe that sustainable bamboo clothing and cotton clothing have similar characteristics. But you know what? Bamboo, when converted into fabric, has a different ability to absorb moisture than cotton, and bamboo fibers draw sweat away from your skin faster, keeping you comfortable and dry for longer. So, you won't sweat for a long time. In addition, bamboo has more benefits than cotton, it is a natural antibacterial fabric, which means no bacteria or fungi, helps regulate body temperature, has natural micropores, improves breathability, and is known to be more durable.
1. No peculiar smell. Bamboo has natural deodorant and antibacterial properties. This is because bamboo possesses a bacteriostatic and antifungal biological agent known as "bamboo kun" that helps it grow and thrive in its natural habitat without the need for any fertilizers or pesticides. This quality of bamboo is maintained in its fabric form. As a result, your sustainable bamboo garments will keep you smelling and feeling fresh and odor-free for a long time, making them more suitable for harsh summers, active lifestyles and exercise classes like yoga, workouts and even everyday wear.
2. Bamboo fiber is naturally anti-ultraviolet and can block about 97.5% of harmful ultraviolet radiation. So sustainable bamboo clothing is the perfect material for those hot summer days when you're exposed to the sun.
3. Sustainable bamboo clothing is naturally soft and smooth on the skin, and bamboo clothing is hypoallergenic, ideal for those with allergic reactions to other fibers such as hemp or wool.
4. Sustainable bamboo uniforms have a natural sheen. Bamboo fiber is known for its natural texture and luster, giving clothing a luxurious look, so it's bound to impress anyone who regularly wears cotton.
5. Sustainable bamboo clothing is insulating and temperature regulated. Bamboo clothes are naturally cooler and provide incredible ventilation thanks to tiny gaps in the fibers that help regulate body temperature. Therefore, bamboo clothing is a great choice for every season.
6. Sustainable bamboo garments are durable and wrinkle-resistant. Bamboo garments, with proper care, can be carried around for many years, exceeding the shelf life of ordinary cotton garments. In fact, bamboo is almost impossible to wrinkle or wrinkle. It holds its shape well even with frequent washes. Plus, because they're wrinkle-resistant, they look longer and save ironing time.