Organic cotton is cotton that is produced and certified to organic standards. Its plantation maintains the health of soils, ecosystems and people by using natural processes rather than conventional farming. In other words, organic cotton farming is forbidden to use toxic chemicals or GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Instead, it combines tradition innovation and science to benefit the shared environment and promote a good quality of life for all involved.
Our organic cotton fabric is featured with the following advantages:
1. Organic cotton is warm and soft, making people feel completely close to nature and comfortable. The zero-distance close to nature can release pressure and nourish spiritual energy.
2. Organic cotton has good air permeability, fast drying, non-sticky and non-greasy, and will not produce static electricity.
3. Organic cotton due to the production and process of complete absence of chemical drug residues, so it will not induce allergies, asthma or atopic dermatitis. Organic cotton clothing are very helpful for people, especially for infants and young children. Because organic cotton and the general conventional cotton is completely different, the planting and production process of all-natural environmental protection, does not contain any toxic and harmful substances to the body.
4. Organic cotton has better air permeability, warm, wear organic cotton, feel very soft and comfortable, no stimulation, very suitable for the skin.
5. Strict organic certification ensures that no harmful chemicals are used from organic cotton fiber to finished products, especially in the dyeing process, it is absolutely not allowed to use toxic chemical dyestuffs.